[rt-pmc] request for waiver...or re-consume

Folks,

ECF has just discovered that we are missing about.html files in three new fragments.

Because ECF filetransfer is consumed by p2/Eclipse, we had not intended to do another build/release of our bundles for Indigo.

Given this situation we can either:

1) Request a waiver of this rule [1], and go with the existing bundles
2) Fix the issue (add the files to the relevant fragments), produce a new build of ECF bundles, and then p2/platform can consume a new version of the ECF filetransfer bundles (fwiw, absolutely nothing has changed in these bundles since the 3.5.1 build).

Please let us know here which you would rather have us do.

Scott

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc.php#Abouts

Back to the top