Re: [rt-pmc] PMC call time change?

I am fine with moving the PMC telco to 9:30. I have however high expectations for getting a larger crowd of people to join. So if that does not work as desired we should shift it back ;-)

I agree that writing down suggested minutes items was always possible (just not many did it). And still you should always call in no matter if any of the agenda items are compelling or not. Thats kind of part of the deal right ?

- christian (just my 2 cent)

Am 05.05.2011 um 15:23 schrieb Jeff McAffer:

>> Publishing the agenda ahead of time and/or the minutes afterwards would also tend to increase participation, I would say.
>
> The agenda is open for anyone to see or modify on the wiki.  The meeting minutes (same page) are updated on the fly and available pretty much immediately after the meeting.  Are you thinking of additional publication mechanisms?  Suggestions?
>
> Jeff

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352