[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [rt-pmc] PMC call participation
- From: Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:26:41 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=eclipsesource.com; s=eclipsesource; h=domainkey-signature:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to :x-mailer; bh=ckZ1bcBfOsBcS3v5DoyXncuEMYZkROkfCFH3AkiZu7E=; b=awqK5dJREGt5Nkl8ZACvkIC+sxi/V/i8tw0m96v7URotQ8cvHLmKmc9lSNeTjzp9Ih Og1aRl5BcoZ4zeo3/BjOF2RQ76wDoekzFL/6SxTPupUn5GnubAjZXsAX7jgr8Nrzrnyo Em+Ydg2Lkpu/UNi5vfqUxwUOjP7uBcCURyaIs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=eclipsesource.com; s=eclipsesource; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=ael+ohrbDCRFWZFv+fj5BvvdLNM/GLn+og+iGkKxbykLc5YxN8zywfA3wSB5iWBvPl gqkXKi6Cm1yuwj53LD/NxYmvvqvFobu3L/mdbPbn3ostH9Lno+wukHPnMCWxrdku1nIB 63lgQo6782+0nQep09ewRC+iOLEEt+C3kJ5GI=
I have the Eclipse PMC meeting every Wed at 1030ET.
On 2011-05-04, at 12:56 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:
> i am fine with moving it back an hour but it makes it later for the
> european folks to attend
> jesse mcconnell
> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:43, douglas clarke <douglas.clarke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I would like to attend every call as well and do my best to get a
>> replacement when one is available.
>> Wednesday morning at 9 AM does not generally work for me so changing the day
>> or slipping the call later by an hour would help me make it more.
>> On 04/05/2011 12:41 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:
>>> The last few PMC calls have been pretty sparsely attended. Not sure if
>>> everyone is just busy or what but it is hard to have some of these cross
>>> project discussions (e.g., release train participation and RTP enterprise
>>> packages) without representation from some of the key points on the
>>> spectrum. Its also a disservice to the other members who do show up only to
>>> have curtailed or repeated conversations.
>>> Obviously ti would be best if the same project rep showed up for every
>>> meeting. Realistically, people are busy. In the event that you are not
>>> going to be able to make a PMC call, please ensure that someone from the
>>> project shows up and is aware of the topics/context at hand.
>>> Any other thoughts on how we can improve the situation?
>>> rt-pmc mailing list
>> rt-pmc mailing list
> rt-pmc mailing list