[rt-pmc] Release train requirements for RT projects

Here's is my take on the 51 "musts" in http://www.eclipse.org/indigo/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php from a Virgo perspective.

There are about 26 todos including some "no can dos"...

1. state intent to join the release train - the main cost is aligning a release with the train in the first place - to do
2. project plan in standard format - Virgo uses the wiki for ease of editing so to do
3. planning for maintenance stream and next release train - sounds reasonable - to do
4. IP log approval - ok
5. IP log available early - ok
6. (must do for IP staff)
7. Release review completion date - ok
8. (must do for PMC)
9. (must do for PMC)
10. update release train checklist-with-detail on every milestone - to do
11. report compliance at the level of a Top Level Project - not relevant
12. (refers to more detailed musts in that section)
13. nebulous requirement about pieces of the puzzle fitting together - not achievable - to do
14. subscribe to cross-project mailing list - could be costly, depends how busy the list is - to do
15. subscribe to cross-project bugzilla - ditto - to do
16. be represented at the Planning Council - not sure who our rep would be but sounds easy - to do
17. build team member on call during milestone integration period - we don't have a build team! - to do
18. document usage of non-public APIs of dependencies - done (we don't use non-public API)
19. (part of #18)
20. must have Eclipse message bundles - what? - to do?
21. must use 4 part version numbers - done
22. use true bundle form - done
23. bundles must list their BREE - to do
24. signed bundles - to do
25. jarred bundles (unpack=false) - if this is what I think it means: done
26. consume 3rd party dependencies via Orbit - the cost would be massive, I don't think we could afford it - to do
27. optimise p2 repo - to do
28. provide p2 repo - to do
29. provide archives and metadata in a specified format - not clear who specifies the format? - to do
30. something about original conditioned jars - perhaps this is already done? - to do?
31. feature includes must be strict - irrelevant
32. all strings must be externalised - to do
33. participate in Babel - to do
34. freeze UI for translation - to do
35. use ICU4J - to do
36. About dialog icon - irrelevant
37. Bundle-Vendor set in bundles - to do
38. contribute to the welcome page - irrelevant
39. must work with other projects in any combination - not achievable, we don't have the QA resources - to do
40. (part of #39)
41. license text during install - irrelevant
42. EPP package requirement - don't understand this - to do?
43. mature build process - done
44. written ramp down policy - to do
45. accessibility - to do
46. unit tests - done
47. documentation of how to run unit tests - done
48. (must do for Planning Council)
49. (must do for PMC)
50. (must do for PMC)
51. (must do for Planning Council)