Re: [rt-pmc] WG: [smila-dev] Co-lead: Switch

+1 from me too

Am 22.02.2011 um 20:46 schrieb Thomas Watson:

I agree with Jesse, +1

Tom

-----rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----

From: Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/22/2011 01:32PM
Cc: smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, igor.novakovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] WG: [smila-dev] Co-lead: Switch

I will +1 this as I don't see anything we directly need to discuss.  I
will remind those interested there is an rt-pmc call tomorrow morning
(8am CST, ping me if you can't find the info) that the new project
co-lead is welcome to join to give us an update on things

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 13:27, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can I get a +1 from the RT PMC?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne
>
> On 02/22/2011 01:41 PM, igor.novakovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Dear EMO & PMCs,
>>
>> Since Sebastian has left the project we publically (through our DEV mailing list) elected Thomas Menzel as a new co-lead.
>> Here are the results of the votes:
>> 4 committer voted +1
>> 0 committer voted -1
>> 0 committer voted 0
>>
>> Could you please officially grant him a co-lead status and respective foundation portal privileges?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Igor

<ATT00001..c>

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352