Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini Blueprint review docuware (draft)

looks good,

the only thing I see is that the IPLog needs to be a hard link to a
specific log, at the bottom of the report your linking to I think
there ought to be an option to generate an approved log file, that
request will go off to Wayne who will poke it and prod it and then you
should end up with a pdf.  What we do in jetty is just put that pdf in
our svn and link that file directly in the docuware.  basically each
release review need to link to an updated 'official' ip log

cheers and good luck!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell