[rt-pmc] jetty and riena not in indigo M2?

At the planning call today I was made aware that jetty and riena were not included in M2 Indigo. I assume the project leads for these two projects intend to contribute to Indigo? One of the requirements placed on Helios was once in, always in the simultaneous release and you must ask for approval to drop out of future releases.

For these two projects I assume this is an oversight and you really do intend on participating in Indigo. Please let me know the status for riena and jetty getting into the Indigo builds.

Tom

Back to the top