[rt-pmc] Re: Termination of ScalaModules

I have copied this into Bug 320288 for tracking purposes.

Thanks,

Wayne

Heiko Seeberger wrote:
Hi,

We had a "successful" termination review for ScalaModules.

Please shut down the Git repository, the website, the bugzilla product and the communication channel. Any any other things I might have forgotten. Also, please de-comitterize Roman Roelofsen, Kjetij Valstadsve and me.

Thank you,

Heiko Seeberger
Managing Director Technology

Weigle Wilczek GmbH
Martinstraße 42-44
73728 Esslingen
Deutschland

T (+49) 711 4599980
F (+49) 711 45999829
www.weiglewilczek.com <http://www.weiglewilczek.com>

Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors: Dr. Stephan Wilczek, Heiko Seeberger
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Domicile: Esslingen a. N.
Amtsgericht / Register Court: Stuttgart, HRB 214442
USt-Ident.-Nr. / VAT ID: DE 213 472 880

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation
http://www.eclipse.org