[rt-pmc] Helios retrospective.

On the agenda for the planning council July 7th meeting is to spend some time retrospecting about the Helios release ... what went well, what could have been better.

As members of the RT PMC and project leads we should go back to the projects we represent and do some retrospecting ourselves. If the teams you represent participated in the Helios release then please meet with your individual teams for a retrospective on the release. Provide me with any items, what could have been better, what went well etc. that you want me to bring forward to the planning council's retrospective meeting.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Tom

Back to the top