Re: [rt-pmc] EclipseRT in Helios slides

I converted our release notes page into the attached 3 slides.

Doug

On 22/06/2010 12:48 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:
Attached are a DRAFT of the slides I'll use in the Helios webinar on Thursday.  Basically I scoured the Release Reviews and got points from there.  If there are things missing or mistakes please let me know.  If you have screen shots or other things to spice up the presentation a bit, please send them along.  Of course, feel free to help reduce the number of bullet points by condensing multiple entries into something a little coarser-grained and easier to consume by the broad audience.

Jeff