Re: [rt-pmc] IP FAQ

I reworded #9 to make it clearer (at least to me) and added #14 that was an answer that we got from Barb when we asked her that question.

On 5/28/2010 12:00 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:
Recently there have been a number of questions coming up around IP issues.  Particularly around works-with dependencies, testing scenarios, fetching things from other non-eclipse places, ...

After some discussion with Janet and Wayne and various project folks, I created a DRAFT IP FAQ to capture some of the questions and some thoughts on answers.

Please take a look at
	http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/IP_FAQ
and see what you think about both the questions and the answers.  Remember, this is just a first cut and is NOT a definitive guide. In particular, if there are additional questions or scenarios, please add them. If you think the existing info is ambiguous, incorrect, incomplete, ... please comment.

Jeff