Re: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

Has the IP changed since you submitted your log on May 5 for your 7.1 release? If not, you can use that log for Helios. But you have to let me know that this is what you're doing.

I notice that there are no contributions indicated on the IP Log. A quick look reveals at least one bug [1] contains a patch that was (apparently) committed into the code repository. This patch [2], and others like it should be marked iplog+ so that the automatic IP Log generator can find it.

I have a script that may be helpful to identify those bugs/patches that contain IP [3].

More information about IP Logs can be found on the wiki [4]. Note that it is *always* better to mark a patch as iplog+ rather than the bug (more specifically... avoid marking bugs as iplog+, as managing it is a PITA).

FWIW, you still have time to get this in, but the IP team is working through the current submissions. Sooner is much better than later.

HTH,

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/270534
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=130329&action=edit
[3] http://eclipse.org/projects/temporary/iplog_review.php?id=rt.jetty
[4] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/IP_Log

Thomas Watson wrote:

Sorry, I gave the wrong link to submit the iplog. For jetty it should be http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=rt.jetty

Tom

Inactive hide details for Thomas Watson---06/02/2010 04:04:09 PM---Thanks for getting this together in Jesse's absence.Thomas Watson---06/02/2010 04:04:09 PM---Thanks for getting this together in Jesse's absence.