RE: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

EclipseLink is all good. Just waiting on the IP Log review.

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Watson [mailto:tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 2, 2010 12:32 PM
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

We are at the end of the development cycle for the Helios release. The planning council is tracking our progress more closely now. Please update your tracking data soon (see http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php?projectid=rt for the RT status)

EclipseLink and Jetty have the most yellow at this point. It should be simple to fill out the necessary information in the eclipse portal to get a green status. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top