RE: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

In Eclipse and Equinox builds we run the api tooling each build that generates a report for us. See http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.6RC2-201005201744/apitools/apitoolsverifications/html/index.html

I would not suggest doing anything that elaborate if you have not been doing so already. The main thing we need to know is if you are referencing internals (non API) from other eclipse projects.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Douglas Clarke ---06/02/2010 01:12:50 PM---Any advice on the API requirement the requested reports?Douglas Clarke ---06/02/2010 01:12:50 PM---Any advice on the API requirement the requested reports?

Douglas Clarke <DOUGLAS.CLARKE@xxxxxxxxxx>

06/02/2010 01:12 PM