RE: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

Any advice on the API requirement the requested reports?

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Watson [mailto:tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 2, 2010 1:28 PM
To: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

Not really. That field is meant reference the executive summary that you should have provided to the EMO (in your mini-deck) along with your complete release review slides. If you can sum that up in one or two sentences then I suggest you just put that summary in the field on the portal. Otherwise you can create a small html page on your project site to refer to. I don't think we will be able to have a single executive summary for all of RT. Instead I think each project lead under RT should come up with their own summary.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Markus Alexander Kuppe ---06/02/2010 12:03:57 PM---On 06/02/2010 06:32 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:Markus Alexander Kuppe ---06/02/2010 12:03:57 PM---On 06/02/2010 06:32 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:

Markus Alexander Kuppe <rt-pmc_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>

rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/2010 12:03 PM

http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php?projectid=rt
> for the RT status)

Hi,

the portal says something about "PMC's Executive Summary". I assume a
link to [0] or [1] will do? Otherwise from where do we get this summary?

Markus

[0]
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rt-pmc/pdfEJmKntygzf.pdf
[1]