From: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Watson
Sent: June-02-10 11:49 AM
To: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] new Potomac proposal

I am not sure this is the proper place to bring this up. Or even a real concern. There is an existing potomac framework (https://fef.potomacfusion.com/main/home) out there that is not related to flex. But it does seem to offer a common framework runtime similar in concept to OSGi and EclispeRT.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---06/02/2010 09:00:43 AM---Seems like it.Jeff McAffer ---06/02/2010 09:00:43 AM---Seems like it.

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Chris Gross" <cgross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/02/2010 09:00 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] new Potomac proposal