[rt-pmc] Progress for a downloadable "Eclipse RT Starter Kit"

Hi everyone,

this is a follow-up to the previous conversation about a downloadable
product for the RT project.
This email might be a distraction at the time that everyone is
focusing on the Helios release.

I have made some progress on a p2 product that I think would be a good
candidate for a base Eclipse RT product.

The product consists of packaging equinox and the p2 bundles that are headless:
director, publisher, simpleconfigurator, p2console, the dropins' reconciler.

Using this product, I tested that I can provision through the osgi
console jetty and eclipse link.

The "Jetty Starter kit" consists of the same product packaged with the
jetty target components pre-installed.

It is all committed in jetty's svn and actually built at the same time
than the jetty features contributed to helios:
- equinox/P2 headless feature:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/eclipse/trunk/jetty-features/org.eclipse.jetty.p2/
- rt-p2-starter-kit:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/eclipse/trunk/jetty-features/org.eclipse.jetty.p2rt.product/