Re: [rt-pmc] Revisiting blanket and test/build CQs

The generic thread context class loading support in Virgo is active all the time.

To use the support, the user places the relevant third party library in the Virgo repository and then deploys an application that used the third party library.

The user must ensure that their application bundles export packages for any classes that need to be loaded via a thread context class loader. The must also include their application bundles in a scoped plan if the application has more than one bundle.

Virgo ensures that a suitable thread context class loader is set when the third party library is invoked which the third party library can then use to load application classes.

I hope that's clear! :-)

Glyn