Re: [rt-pmc] Jetty package

This is certainly still the plan..

We are working on releasing 7.1 with jsp support into the maven
community and then wrapping that up with some docuware for a eclipse
release...in the meantime we are working on getting the signing and
packing process in place for consuming into helios.  We were in the
last build and should make it in the next on as well.

Hugues has followed up with Jeff a lot and I believe that what we put
in M7 will be doing what we should be in terms of the package..

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell