[rt-pmc] On SDKs, Targets and the like

Following onto the discussion we had this morning about the SDK and target platform terminology, I added some to the page that Glyn started (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SDK).  Please take a look an add your terminology suggestions or comment on those of others.  Of course, feel free to add to the descriptions or add other points of view.  These can go directly in the wiki page or on the Discussions area for the page.

Jeff

Back to the top