[rt-pmc] projectset plugin

Hi RT-PMC,

I am totally aware that this is the wrong place to ask (still I am trying here first).

It seems to me that every project is currently using projectsets (.PSF files) to define the location for the projects that they are maintaining. Still the projectset plugin that allows to easily manage, load etc. these projectset files is NOT in the Eclipse SDK.

So each and every time you download a new eclipse SDK (milestone etc.) you have to manually install the project set plugin.

I believe there must be a deeper reason, or history or else that is the reason why we all use a datafile format for which the tool (plugin) is not automatically provided.

Maybe someone more knowledgable than me, can highlight that reason for me, or which steps would be necessary to include the project set plugin in the Eclipse SDK by default. (just curious at this stage not complaining !!!)

thanks
christian
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352