Re: [rt-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Michael Gorovoy

Jeff McAffer wrote:
> > I approved this vote.  For future reference, it would be good to have a little more detail on the nomination.  We don't need an encyclopedia but some notion of what "lots" is
and whether or not they were big/small/mainline/fringe/... would be good.  This helps the setup the community norms and is more transparent.

Jeff,

good point.   Just for reference, Michael has added some key functionality
to jetty for stats handling and remote monitoring - which has been done
via the patch/review/apply process.

Lately he has been working on our outstanding bugzillas (and JIRAs)
with good effect.

I definitely should have posted a better summary and will do next time.

cheers

Back to the top