Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Request for creation review approval

Heiko and Wayne,

First of all the PMC is happy to send a +1 for the creation of ScalaModules, and is looking forward to work with you.

However, we would like to express our concern regarding the planned schedule for ScalaModules. The Eclipse development process requires (beside other things) building three communities and providing a stable API before exiting incubation. And as we are in the runtime space we want to put an emphasis on stable APIs. Your planned schedule seems very ambitious from our point of view.

A clarification regarding Helios would be welcome.

Cheers, Jochen

###
Jochen Krause
EclipseSource