[rt-pmc] Re: Virgo Creation Review

Also I would like the PMC's approval to proceed with the creation review. Ideally, I need this permission by close of business tomorrow, Thursday 11 February, as I am aiming for a creation review date of 24 February and need to notify approval to the EMO by the 17th (and I am on vacation 15-17th inclusive). Failing that, I can check email late on the 17th.

Please advise as I am a little vague about how PMC approval is obtained and whether it includes a formal vote or some other process.

Thanks,
Glyn
On 9 Feb 2010, at 16:48, Glyn Normington wrote:

> The Virgo proposal was posted 4 weeks ago, so I have emailed the EMO in line with the Eclipse development process ([1]) to ask for a creation review.
>
> Meanwhile, I would be interested in any comments you may have on the attached draft docuware.
>
> <VirgoProjectCreationReview.pdf>
>
> In the interests of good communication, I will also make the draft docuware available on the Virgo forum for comment there.
>
> Glyn
> [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Creation_Reviews#.285.29_Preparing_the_Docuware (see section 6)

Back to the top