Re: [rt-pmc] Fwd: creation review for Gemini

Thanks, Christian.
(Sorry if I misrepresented your primary focus).

On 2/9/2010 5:02 PM, Christian Campo wrote:

Mark,

To be more precise on Riena:

The remote service aspect in Riena is less than 5 % of its code base. Its also about Dependency Injection for Services and Extensions.

Mainly its code base is about MVC based UI programming based on RCP. We use "Ridgets" to decouple views from controllers, drive validation and many other things.

Riena also promotes a new more enduser friendly focus navigation model. You can see a sample screenshot here http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/riena_mail.png

christian