[rt-pmc] Virgo Creation Review

The Virgo proposal was posted 4 weeks ago, so I have emailed the EMO in line with the Eclipse development process ([1]) to ask for a creation review.

Meanwhile, I would be interested in any comments you may have on the attached draft docuware.

In the interests of good communication, I will also make the draft docuware available on the Virgo forum for comment there.

Glyn
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Creation_Reviews#.285.29_Preparing_the_Docuware (see section 6)

Back to the top