Re: [rt-pmc] Re: ECF 3.2

+1 from me for PMC approval.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---01/31/2010 02:18:40 PM---Hi Anne,Scott Lewis ---01/31/2010 02:18:40 PM---Hi Anne,

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/31/2010 02:18 PM

[rt-pmc] Re: ECF 3.2

Hi Anne,

Anne Jacko wrote:
> Scott, did I reply to this? I thought so, but don't see any evidence
> that I did.
>
> Would you like the review on Feb. 10?

Feb 10 is fine.

> That means PMC approval,

I've already requested approval via the rt-pmc mailing list, and gotten
a positive response from Jeff McAffer.  If more is needed here then the
rt-pmc should consider this a request for additional approval.

> IP Log approval, and docuware is all due on Feb 3.

Yes, we are preparing the docuware, and I will submit the IP log
tomorrow (Feb 1).

> I didn't see you submit an IP Log for approval, and it would be good
> to get that done ASAP in order to be able to have the review on Feb.
> 10. Thanks.

I will submit it tomorrow/Mon/Feb 1.

Scott