[rt-pmc] Re: ECF 3.2

Scott, did I reply to this? I thought so, but don't see any evidence that I did.

Would you like the review on Feb. 10? That means PMC approval, IP Log approval, and docuware is all due on Feb 3. I didn't see you submit an IP Log for approval, and it would be good to get that done ASAP in order to be able to have the review on Feb. 10. Thanks.