[rt-pmc] Is Riena planning to join the Helios release train?

At the planning call today it was brought to my attention that Riena is not yet participating in the Helios builds. I assume this is just an oversight and someone from the Riena team is working to get integrated in the Helios build (Christian Campo is that you)? See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects

Unfortunately since we missed M4 we will need to have an exception request made to the planning council by the RT PMC. If Riena wants to participate then we need the Riena team to justify why they should be included in the Helios release (How is it important to the Eclipse community, what is the business justification etc.) and why did we miss the M4 deadline for participation. Also how we will ensure that this will not happen in the future. The PMC is requesting a response from the Riena team to give us this justification. I will then ask the PMC to vote on the request for the late exception to allow Riena to participate in the Helios release. If approved then I will send the exception request to the planning council on behalf of the RT PMC.

Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top