Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Request IP Log Review for rt.riena

hi rt-pmc,

I got some feedback from Jochen Krause concerning the Standards section of the Release Review doc. So I add notes about RFC 119 and JSR 330. Please find attached the modified version for which I hope to get your approval.

many thanks

christian

Am 30.11.2009 um 22:44 schrieb Christian Campo:

> Hi rt-pmc
>
> attached are the docu ware/slides for the Riena Release Review 1.2.0. I hope I didnt forget anything.
>
> Nothing too revolutionary was going on with Riena in the last couple of month. So its not tooo exciting feature wise. We plan a bigger shift in the API and the ease of use for Riena 2.0 with Helios.
>
> Can I please get the approval from the PMC for the release review for EMO.
>
> kind regards
> christian
>

> <Riena-Release-Review-1.2.pdf><ATT00001.c><ATT00002.c>

Back to the top