Re: [rt-pmc] FW: FW: RT whitepaper check in

could we add a blurb like this into the paper?  examples if you needed
them would be things like cometd (server push) and the recent
websocket support greg added to jetty

"The jetty project has a history of innovation and is an ideal
platform on which to develop new ideas and protocols."

cheers!

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell