[rt-pmc] Re: Request IP Log Review for rt.riena

Hi rt-pmc

attached are the docu ware/slides for the Riena Release Review 1.2.0. I hope I didnt forget anything.

Nothing too revolutionary was going on with Riena in the last couple of month. So its not tooo exciting feature wise. We plan a bigger shift in the API and the ease of use for Riena 2.0 with Helios.

Can I please get the approval from the PMC for the release review for EMO.

kind regards
christian