[rt-pmc] EclipseLink 1.2.0 Release Review Approval

RT PMC,

We have been busy preparing an EclipseLink release to coincide with the latest draft of the JPA 2.0 specification. This is combination with major new functionality in the MOXy component around JAXB 2.1 and externalized metadata makes this an import release for the EclipseLink community.

Please find attached our release review slides and a snapshot of the IPLog now that all pending CQs for this release are resolved.

Can you please grant a quick +1 so we can proceed with the release review and delivery.

Doug Clarke
EclipseLink Project co-lead and RT-PMC member