Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish 0.9.1 release review for Galileo SR1

Folks,
is anybody volunteering to go through the docuware and give us feedback.  It does not differ that much from the 0.9 docuware, so effort should not be that high. I am trying to push the review because the EMO wishes to have the slides as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Zsolt