[rt-pmc] EclipseRT Day Agenda

All,

I have started a draft agenda for the EclipseRT Day.   We basically have 9 speaking slots but could extend it to even more if we have the content.

I have started a section of suggested talks but I am hoping you guys will drive it.  Please remember the audience is senior developer/architects is enterprise end users.  To be successful we need to have 2-3 customer case studies presented in the speaking slots.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseRT_Day#Agenda

I am out of the office for the next two weeks, so I am hoping you will brainstorm potential topics and speakers while I am enjoying the beach.  J

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation