From: Mark Rogalski [mailto:rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:20 PM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] FW: eclipse logo

I would still prefer a gradient on the rings which I think would help distinguish the back of the rings from the front of the rings where they touch on the 2D projection. It's not a show stopper for me though.

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/23/2009 02:18 PM

Please respond to
ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc

Subject

[rt-pmc] FW: eclipse logo

Another version of the eclipseRT logo based on the feedback.   Can we call
this done?

Ian