Re: [rt-pmc] FW: eclipse logo

- I really don't like the top ring now for the same reasons as Jeff (it no longer looks spherical). I preferred the "half" top ring from before.
- In contrast to Mark, I prefer no gradient on the blue rings. Somehow it makes the graphic more unique to me. I am fine with having gradient on them if the majority thinks otherwise.
- I agree, the font got bigger which made the graphic look smaller. Should be easy to fix.
- No idea what to suggest for the gray ring color. Gray looks fine to me but ... perhaps the purple color from the eclipse logo?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---07/15/2009 01:27:50 PM---That was fast. This looks quite good IMHO. A couple tweak/thJeff McAffer ---07/15/2009 01:27:50 PM---That was fast. This looks quite good IMHO. A couple tweak/thoughts.

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/15/2009 01:27 PM

Re: [rt-pmc] FW: eclipse logo

That was fast.  This looks quite good IMHO.  A couple tweak/thoughts.
None are show stoppers.

- The new half on the top layer is too big.  That is the sphere no
longer looks spherical

- The gray ring has a gradient.  related, I'm not sure that gray is
the best color there.  No idea what is but ...

- oddly it seems like the font got bigger relative to the graphic (or
I just never noticed or the gradient made it look smaller).  In any
event, the graphic feels a little overwhelmed by the text

Thanks Ian.

Jeff