Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish IP troubles

I would like to add this topic to the agenda of the upcoming PMC meeting next wednesday and suggest to have a vote to make Zsolt the new Swordfish project lead at that time.

Jochen

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883