Re: [rt-pmc] CVS Module name for RAP Incubator

Not sure if this got answered.  Lots of vacation going around.

putting the incubator under org.eclipse.rap sounds good. As you say, its what others are doing and it is clean and simple.

Jeff

Rüdiger Herrmann wrote:
RT PMC Members,

I am about to fill out the project provisioning request for the RAP Incubator project and would like you to confirm the CVS module name.

Is "org.eclipse.rap/incubator" a suitable module name? That would save another "top-level" name in the rt namespace, plus Equinox and ECF do it that way. Though I am not sure if it is possible to grant different access rights to "incubator" than to the other folders on the same level.

Regards
Rüdiger