Re: [rt-pmc] Target Provisioning

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
> I think that if the RAP team had talked to the right people (p2 team,
> p2-dev, #equinox-dev), they would have been pointed at the right
> solution...

Pascal, that's exactly what we did and we have been pointed to the right
solution. Nevertheless we first searched for errors on our side (as
everyone would) and since building includes many time-consuming steps,
you can easily lose many hours. How could you guess the the "p2 metadata
generator" is outdated already? The name suggests that it is exactly the
right tool for generating p2 metadata.

Ralf

Back to the top