Re: [rt-pmc] Target Provisioning

And then I should have "talked to the right people" (if you look at my uncool status below :-) ). And now I am starting to get private mails from people that also didnt "talk to the right people".

All I am saying this all certainly cool and nice but the information flow is less than optimal and we as an eclipse community can do better. Not sure what screw to turn here. Start a vote who is using the metadata generator and I bet you its more than 50 % of the projects in Galileo.

regards

christian campo