Re: [rt-pmc] ECF review slides

Slides look good to me.

My only comment is on the future plans for ECF 4.0. Do you have a major release each year with a major version increase? Do you always anticipate on making breaking changes for each yearly release? My concern is for the ECF bundles which are now part of the Equinox release. Down in the core platform we tend to keep the major version of our bundles for many releases. I am wondering how much breaking changes we should anticipate in our dependencies on ECF.

This comment should not hold up your submission of the slides.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---05/29/2009 09:54:26 AM---Attached please find the ECF 3.0/Galileo review slides.Scott Lewis ---05/29/2009 09:54:26 AM---Attached please find the ECF 3.0/Galileo review slides.

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/29/2009 09:54 AM

[rt-pmc] ECF review slides

Attached please find the ECF 3.0/Galileo review slides.
[attachment "ECF Project 3.0 Release Review.pdf" deleted by Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM] _______________________________________________
rt-pmc mailing list
rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx