Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish Galileo release review

Besides closing out the IPLog, the slides look good to me.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---05/28/2009 09:58:11 AM---Looks to be in order. Anyone else have comments?Jeff McAffer ---05/28/2009 09:58:11 AM---Looks to be in order. Anyone else have comments?

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/28/2009 09:58 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish Galileo release review

Looks to be in order. Anyone else have comments?

Thanks Oliver.

Jeff

Oliver Wolf wrote:
      Dear PMC members,

      please find attached the draft review docuware for the Swordfish Galileo release review we plan to have on June 10th. We are seeking PMC approval to proceed with our release.

      I’d be great if someone of you could take a look at the slides as soon as possible since the docuware is due on Friday, 29th.

      Thanks a lot,
      Oliver

      --

      Oliver Wolf