Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish Galileo release review

Title: [rt-pmc] Swordfish Galileo release review
Hmmm, I said it was all ok but the very next mail message in my inbox was a CQ for JettySSLengine for Swordfish.  Are there any other outstanding IP issues? How will this affect the IP team's review of your release doc?

Jeff

Oliver Wolf wrote:
Dear PMC members,

please find attached the draft review docuware for the Swordfish Galileo release review we plan to have on June 10th. We are seeking PMC approval to proceed with our release.

I’d be great if someone of you could take a look at the slides as soon as possible since the docuware is due on Friday, 29th.

Thanks a lot,
Oliver

--

Oliver Wolf