Re: [rt-pmc] Request for eRCP release review

eUpdate does not currently use/align with p2. We will investigate switching to p2 in the next major release.
Due to extremely limited resources we can not currently commit to the yearly release train.
Thanks for information about CDC 1.0. We previously supported it, but now with the switch to 3.5 base components, that support will have to be removed.
I will update the charts with the above info.

Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/26/2009 04:16 PM

Please respond to
Runtime Project PMC mailing list <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [rt-pmc] Request for eRCP release review

I have a few questions and comments

eUpdate - are there an plans to align this with p2? Is it already using p2?
Does eRCP intend to join the yearly train at some point?

If you intend to address these questions in a future release perhaps you could list them on slide 21 "Project Plan".

Slide 13 seems to suggest that CDC 1.0 is supported. The OSGi R4 V4.2 specification and Equinox 3.5 Framework implementation require CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1, OSGi/Minimum-1.2 or JavaSE 1.4.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Mark Rogalski---05/25/2009 03:41:19 PM---I hereby request PMC approval to schedule a release review fMark Rogalski---05/25/2009 03:41:19 PM---I hereby request PMC approval to schedule a release review for eRCP 1.3 (target release date July 29th). Here are charts for t

Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/25/2009 03:41 PM

[rt-pmc] Request for eRCP release review

I hereby request PMC approval to schedule a release review for eRCP 1.3 (target release date July 29th). Here are charts for the review.

[attachment "eRCP 1.3 Release Review.pdf" deleted by Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM]