[rt-pmc] Cannot connect to rt-pmc meeting today.

Jeff and Jochen could not make the call because of the JAX conference. I called in along with Mark Rogalski but we could not get connected and were left on hold listening to music. Does the RT PMC conf call have a moderator code? If so can it please be sent to all PMC members?

I suggest we reschedule a meeting next Wednesday, otherwise we will have to wait for another two weeks. Thoughts?

Tom

Back to the top