Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Project co-lead RAP

We should not count your votes double, even if you try ;-)

Jochen

Am 12.03.2009 um 14:14 schrieb Thomas Watson:

I agree, +1

Tom

<graycol.gif>Jeff McAffer ---03/12/2009 07:47:11 AM---I agree. this change should be done +1

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
Runtime Project PMC mailing list <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
Cc:
<ecblank.gif>
Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
03/12/2009 07:47 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Project co-lead RAP

I agree. this change should be done +1

Jeff

Jochen Krause wrote:
      Hi Anne,

      Some pmc members tend to be distinctive in what they vote on. Since their have been no -1s or other concerns for a reasonable amount of time I take the lead for the rt-pmc and declare the vote positive.

      Jochen