Re: [rt-pmc] Vote: Mark Rogalski for the RT PMC

+1

###
Jochen Krause
EclipseSource

Am 11.03.2009 um 14:46 schrieb Jeff McAffer:

I would like to nominate Mark Rogalski to the RT PMC.  Mark is a long time Eclipse committer and leader in the eRCP world and has a good understanding of Eclipse and the runtime space, especially embedded.  Mark brings a unique perspective to the PMC that will help ensure that the embedded runtime scenarios and needs are met. We have all benefitted from Mark's frequent participation in the RT PMC calls and I look forward to his continuing participation as a PMC member.

+1

Jeff