Re: [rt-pmc] Swordfish 0.8 Release Review

+1 to a 0.8 incubator release of Swordfish. But did I miss an updated docuware for 0.8 release?

>From the original docuware I found the following statement

- A potential functional overlap with the Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF) has been identified and will be resolved until the next major release

I assume you mean this will NOT be resolved until next major release. Is the plan to resolve this by the 1.0 release?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Oliver Wolf ---03/09/2009 11:28:02 AM---Dear PMC members,Oliver Wolf ---03/09/2009 11:28:02 AM---Dear PMC members,

Oliver Wolf <oliver.wolf@xxxxxxxxx>

03/09/2009 11:28 AM

[rt-pmc] Swordfish 0.8 Release Review

Dear PMC members,

following up on our discussion last week, can I assume PMC approval for the 0.8 release? Does anyone have additional comments or suggestions on the review docuware?

Thanks,
Oliver

--

Oliver Wolf