Re: [rt-pmc] Need to address our must-dos for RT projects

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Watson wrote:

Please see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

There are several projects in RT which are far behind in addressing their must-dos. Project leads, please take a look at the list of bugs for your project. In particular the following projects seem way behind on resolving the bugs:

ECF

In ECF's case, we simply haven't wanted to spend an hour clicking resolve/commit and typing in a comment (as it's already done/we're in compliance). But it is up to date now (thanks zx).

As a project lead, I'd like to register my displeasure to the RT PMC with this whole approach to managing the Galileo must-dos. IMHO, as many predicted last fall, it's become more about busy work (feeding bugzilla) than about actually improving the result.

Scott

Back to the top